Thursday, May 5, 2011

Rain-So-Wet!!


I know it’s very late to post this for now. BUT.. I still wanna share over here!! Previously, I got excited for attending 2011 Grand Prix Rain Live which is on 17th of April. Although Rain just perform for the most 1 and the half hour, but he is too hawt that he burned me off!


Not to comment on Ford Top Model 2011 or performance by local artists as those performances I can say, so-so~ Just because we all came all the way to Sepang just for Rain not them!

I was waiting for his ‘Love Song’ where he is going to perform his ab wave.. As he started to sing that song, I expecting him to tear his cloth off during the chorus part of that song but.. Nahh.. I forgot which country I’m staying right now.. Malaysia = no sexy sexy with long sleeves long sleeves~ :D Malaysia rules rockz tho! It made our Ji-Hoon oppa sweat a lot! Not fully because it, partially might because of Malaysia’s weather! Everyday summer!!




Rain in white tuxedo + his cute smile *^^*

And of course... His sexy dance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment