JULY 1,2011 - Reached Sunway Lagoon around 5.30pm, all I can see is a LONG QUEUE! Me & my sis then quickly rushed to the rock zone queue.. Ya, rock zone.. Did not expecting to get close-up view towards Beast as we got the cheapest zone.. At least I got it for FREE :D The day haven't fully dark yet when we go into the stage area after waited for around like.. 2 hours?
After all the excitement, where we got waved from Beast before fan meeting as they are on their way to backstage.. Beast finally pop out to the stage by performing their 1st song of the day, 'Special'!
Beast were interviewed & entertained by Malaysian host, Oven Yap.. Although Beast didn't felt funny with his humor but I do! Haha
Beast then gotta answer questions from the lucky 5 & 1 of it were requested to sing Happy Birthday song for his girlfriend who is a B2uty! How I wish I'm her..
Screen shots of them.. Sorry to left out DooJoon & JunHyung
Beast VS Progression XD
Then we came to the ending of Beast performances, YoSeob came out to the stage again to thank everyone for coming.. *Touched*
No comments:
Post a Comment